1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are current Nestlé Baby Club members with a valid email address who receive the March ‘Baby Briefs’ eNewsletter (“Eligible Entrant”) and complete the member competition survey. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition starts at 9am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (“AEDST”) on Wednesday 5 March 2014 & closes at 5pm AEDST on Friday 28 March 2014 (“Competition Period”).
4. To send an entry follow these steps:
a. Follow the link in the March ‘Baby Briefs’ eNewsletter; then
b. Complete the survey; then
c. Tell us in your own words, how can we make the Nestlé Baby Club better for you? (Entry Statement)
5. Entry is limited to once per Eligible Entrant.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries, or for submitting an entry that is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize is a Safe-n-Sound Meridian SICT Grey Frost Convertible Car Seat valued at $599. There are 3 prizes to be awarded.
8. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the identity of the 3 prize winners. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their merit and the 3 entry statements judged to be the most constructive advice will each win the prize.
9. Judging will be completed by 10am on Wednesday 23 April 2014 at Tactics Marketing Support, Unit 6, 106 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100. The prize winners will be notified by phone or email and their names and postcodes will appear at www.nestlebaby.com.au/winners by Wednesday 7 May 2014.
10. Prize is not transferable & cannot be taken as cash.
11. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
15. In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
16. Prize will only be delivered in Australia and each winner should allow 28 days from judging for delivery of their prize.
17. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their entry statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotion purposes, including but not limited to Nestlé websites including the Baby Club website without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in any such material. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner acknowledges that the Promoter acquires the entry statement for use for its commercial purposes and agrees not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right.
18. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
19. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.
20. The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. [ABN 77 000 011 316] trading as Nestlé Nutrition of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138.