Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are a current Nestlé Baby Club member with a valid email address who received the “NEW CERELAC Infant Cereal” e-Newsletter in May 2015 during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion starts at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on Monday 4 May 2015 & closes at 5pm AEST on Friday 29 May 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
4. To get an entry in the prize draw, the Eligible Entrant must during the Promotion Period follow the link in the eNewsletter to the CERELAC Competition Page and correctly answer three simple questions. (Tip: the answers can be found in the eNewsletter.)
5. Entry in the prize draw is limited to once per Eligible Entrant.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries or for submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7. In the case that the Promoter finds evidence of tampering by the entrant in the entry process or the verification process, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by the entrant invalid, the Promoter may in its complete discretion preclude that entrant from participation in any or all future promotions of the Promoter.
8. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered in the prize draw.
9. The prize is a Chicco Penguin Activity Walker valued at $79.95 recommended retail price (“RRP”). There are 20 prizes to be won.
10. The prize draw will be conducted at 10am on Friday 19 June 2015 at Tactics Marketing Support, Unit 6, 106 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100. The first 20 valid entries drawn will each win a prize. Each winner will be notified in writing and their name and postcode will appear at www.nestlebaby.com.au/winners by Friday 3 July 2015.
11. Total prize pool is valued at $1,599 RRP.
12. Prize is not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
13. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. If a prize remains unclaimed by Monday 21 September 2015 despite the Promoter’s best efforts to contact the winner, then subject to any written directions given by a relevant lotteries or gaming authority the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same time and place as the original draw on that date to distribute the unclaimed prize. The first valid entry drawn will win the unclaimed prize and the draw will continue until all unclaimed prizes have been awarded. Any winner of an unclaimed prize will be notified in writing and their name and postcode will appear at www.nestlebaby.com.au/winners by Friday 25 September 2015.
17. Each winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
18. Prize will only be delivered in Australia and each winner should allow 28 days from the prize draw for delivery of their prize.
19. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
20. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
21. The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nestlé Nutrition of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138. Authorised by NSW Permit No LTPS/15/02641; ACT Permit No. ACT TP 15/05466