1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are current Nestlé Baby Club members with a valid email address who receive the “NBC June ‘Baby Briefs’ e-Newsletter” (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion starts at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on Monday 2 June 2014 & closes at 5pm AEST on Friday 20 June 2014 (“Promotion Period”).
4. To get an entry in the prize draw, follow the link in the e-Newsletter to the “Foldaway™ Bumper Mat” competition page and use the “Refer a Friend” function so you can send an email to one of your friends who you think might be interested to hear from you about the Club and might like to think about joining too.
5. Entry in the prize draw is limited to once per Eligible Entrant.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries or for submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7. In the case that the Promoter finds evidence of tampering by the entrant in the entry process or the verification process, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by the entrant invalid, the Promoter may in its complete discretion preclude that entrant from participation in any or all future promotions of the Promoter.
8. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered in the prize draw.
9. Prize is a Foldaway™ Bumper Mat “Rainbow” valued at $319 recommended retail price (“RRP”). There are 10 prizes to be won.
10. The prize draw will be conducted at 10am on Friday 11 July 2014 at Tactics Marketing Support, Unit 6, 106 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100. The first 10 valid entries drawn will each win the prize. All winners will be notified in writing and their names and postcodes will appear at www.nestlebaby.com.au/winners by Friday 25 July 2014.
11. Total prize pool is valued at $3,190 RRP.
12. Prize is not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
13. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. If a prize remains unclaimed by Friday 10 October 2014 despite the Promoter’s best efforts to contact a winner, then subject to any written directions given by a relevant lotteries or gaming authority the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same time and place as the original draw on that date to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The first valid entry drawn will win the unclaimed prize and the draw will continue until all unclaimed prizes have been distributed. Any winner of an unclaimed prize will be notified in writing and their name and postcode will appear at www.nestle.com.au/winners by Friday 17 October 2014.
17. Each winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
18. Prizes will only be delivered in Australia and each winner should allow 28 days from the prize draw for delivery of their prize.
19. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
20. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
21. The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nestlé Nutrition of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138. Authorised by NSW Permit No. LTPS/14/03511; ACT Permit No. TP 14/01581.