FROM 12 MONTHS
Tuna Salad Fingers
- 95g canned sandwich tuna, drained
- ¼ avocado, removed from skin and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp grated carrot
- 1 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 2 slices white bread
How to make
- Combine tuna, avocado, mayonnaise, carrot and celery in a small bowl; mix well; sandwich half the mixture between bread; using a serrated knife, cut crusts from bread then cut sandwich into 3 fingers.
- Store remaining filling in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator; use within 24 hours.