1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years or over and have a valid email address who sign up to become a Nestlé Baby Club member any time during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Entrant”). Current members of the Nestlé Baby Club are ineligible to enter. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion starts at 9.00am (AEST) on 24 September 2015 and closes at 5.00pm AEDST on 5 November 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
4. To enter the prize draw, the Eligible Entrant must go to www.nestlebaby.com.au and complete the registration form. The Promoter will conduct a prize draw in accordance with clause 9 of these terms and conditions to determine the two winners.
5. There is a limit of one entry per person.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process.
7. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered in the prize draw. All valid entries that do not win a prize will be entered in an unclaimed prize draw if one is required pursuant to clause 17 of these terms and conditions.
8. The prize is a Bugaboo Cameleon³ valued at $1,469 recommended retail price (“RRP”). There will be two prizes awarded.
9. The prize draw will be conducted at 10.00am AEDST on 26 November 2015 at Tactics Marketing Support, Unit 6, 106 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100. The first two valid entries drawn will win the prize.
10. All winners will be notified in writing within 48 hours of a prize draw and all winners’ names and postcodes will be published at www.nestlebaby.com.au/winners by close of business on 10 December 2015.
11. The total prize pool is valued at $2,938 RRP.
12. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
13. The prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The prize must be claimed by no later than 26 February 2016. If a prize remains unclaimed despite the Promoter’s best endeavours to contact the prize winner, then the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same place as the original prize draw on 29 February 2016 in order to award the unclaimed prize. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of the highest value and the prize draw will continue until all unclaimed prizes have been awarded. The winner will be notified in writing within 48 hours of the draw and will have their name and postcode published at www.nestlebaby.com.au/winners by close of business on 4 March 2016.
18. The winner should look to the manufacturer of products awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
19. Subject to the approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority, in the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
20. Prizes will only be delivered in Australia and the two winners should allow 28 days from the prize draw for delivery of their prize.
21. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to a cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
22. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
23. The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Nestlé Nutrition of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138. Authorised by NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/07399, ACT Permit No. TP 15/07443.